Please note: The Google Maps app on iPhone and Android does NOT support importing routes for turn-by-turn navigation. You can view view maps and manually navigate. If you need navigation please select either iPhone or Android formats.
These instructions require use of a PC or Mac before opening routes on iPhone or Android.
1. After purchase you will receive an email with your routes attached in a zip folder. (Please check your junk mail folder if you have not received an email)
2. Save the zip folder to your computer.
3. Unzip driving test routes.
4. Go to www.google.co.uk/maps/d/
5. Sign into your Google Account (Create account if you do not have one)
6. CREATE A NEW MAP
7. Click ‘Import’
8. Click button - ‘Select a file from your computer’
9. Browse to your saved driving test routes files and select a route.
10. Your routes should now be loaded into Google MY MAPS. Repeat steps 6-10 to load all routes.
11. Log into your Google account on your iPhone or Android phone.
12. Open Google Maps
13. Go to saved maps and select the test route you’d like to view. email@example.com
The driving test routes provided will gain you an insight into the various types of roads likely to be taken on your driving test. Driving test routes do change and get updated, although generally they remain similar due to the particular difficult areas that the examiner like to keep on the routes. Whilst looking through the driving test routes for your test centre, it's not necessary to understand each and every road possible. Locating difficult areas will prove more beneficial.